What if it bites me and it dies?
that means you’re poisonous. jesus christ, nate, learn to read.
What if it bites itself and I die?
What if it bites me and someone else dies?
That’s correlation, not causation.
what if we bite each other and neither of us die
oh my god
this is still my favorite text post collaboration ever
I rarely reblog stuff like this, but this is so damn clever and hilarious.
(Source) for the fact in the picture
- abetterqueue.com - filter & browse Netflix instant movies with Rotten Tomatoe’s Tomatometer
- oracleofbacon.org - connect actors by the movies they’ve acted in together
- movie-censorship.com - find the differences between different releases of the same movie
- imsdb.com - a database of tons of movie scripts!
- whatthemovie.com - attempt to identify movies by the screenshot of one scene alone
- canistream.it - check if something’s streaming on Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, Amazon, Crackle, Blockbuster, YouTuber, Redbox, or iTunes with one click!
- doesthedogdie.com - ranks films based on whether the dog/pet in them dies, so you can watch without covering your eyes.
- movie.tumblr.com - a tumblr blog full of movie quotes, scenes, facts, news, trailers and everything else movies!
I’ll give it to you movie.tumblr.com you earned my follow after this. Much love to the growing movie community on tumblr!